The Wellness and Counselling Centre (WACC) serves full-time students and it is staffed by psychologists and professional counsellors. Through the following services, the WACC assists students to overcome adjustment difficulties, derive success and satisfaction from their university experiences as well as achieve personal growth and self-enhancement.
- Providing Psychological Counselling Services to Students
- Organizing Self-Enhancement Campaigns for New Students
- Organizing Developmental Programmes
- Implementing the ‘uBuddies’ Peer Counselling Network
- Promoting Mental Health Education and Positive Psychology
- Coordinating the SEN Service
- Other Services: providing in-service training and professional consultation to staff on student counselling and mental health issues, developed operational guidelines on handling students’ problems, conducting surveys periodically to understand students’ needs and mental health condition.
For details, please visit WACC’s website: www.cuhk.edu.hk/osa/wacc