(CWEM account/password login is required to view the following content)
Remuneration (Standard Rate)
The standard rate of the Student Helpers is HKD64 per hour. Departments / Units may offer different rates based on the merits of the particular engagements, as deemed appropriate.
Registration and Hours Submission
- Application and Registration (Navigation Path: MyCUHK > CUSIS > Applications > Other Applications > Student Helper Registration)
- Student Helper System* (Navigation Path: MyCUHK > MyPage > Student Helper System > Main Menu > Student Helper > Input Working Hours and Funding)
*This application is accessible only within the campus network. If you want to browse off-campus via your ISP, please make a VPN connection first.
- Important Notice to Graduating Student Helpers in 2022-23
- Engagement of Student Helpers During Summer Break (from 1 June to 31 August 2023)
- Job Posting
- Logsheet for Non-local Students
- User Manual of Student Helper System
- Updating of Bank Account Information Form
Career Planning and Development Centre, Office of Student Affairs
3943 1726 / 3943 7206 / kh.ud1695936303e.khu1695936303c@seh1695936303s1695936303
[The Bursary (BUR) and the Personnel Office (PO) have been renamed Finance Office (FNO) and Human Resources Office (HRO) respectively with effect from July 1, 2018. The terms “Personnel Office”/“PO” and “Bursary”/”BUR” appear on this website refer to “Human Resources Office”/”HRO” and “Finance Office”/”FNO” starting from that date.]